Friday 4 November 2011

Unit 2: Space- AJttCotE: Influence map: Island and mushrooms for Extract 2 & 3?


Another influence map for Extracts 2 and possibly 3? Because Extract 3 pretty much falls back into Extract 2's category with the island view. So for this, I've looked at the image taken from AJttCotE's book of the large mushrooms, island concept arts, a mushroom land concept arts and a concept art for Alice in Wonderland, with the big mushrooms. I was disappointed that I couldn't find any concept art for the latest AJttCotE's film remake as the film contains a lot of CG work to create the "below the Earth's surface" look and atmosphere.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joe,

    I think you should combine all of these maps to create one finalised map. This will summarise everything and will be more useful then lots of different influence maps.

    I believe this will help you keep stock of what you want without stretching yourself too far :)

    Just an idea :)

    ReplyDelete