Sunday 6 November 2011

Unit 2: Space- AJttCotE: thumbnails 3


sketched thumbnails

Here are some thumbnails of what I hope to use towards my final. I've drawn some sketches of rocks with ice, lava and rocks in its basic structure and how it will look in the end. I've added colour to them on Photoshop to show a better understanding of them like in 2a has a pit with a rock in the middle and 2b is cracked rocks with lava about to spurt out.
  

With Photoshop added


Sketched thumbnails
Again, this time I've focused on the plant life in the Devonian, Eocene, Carboniferous, Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous periods. Though these age are different, the plant life during those times are quite similar in base of structure and setting. I hope to use most of these onto my final images. To make it look better, I've added some colour using Photoshop.



With Photoshop Added


1 comment:

  1. Hey Joe,

    This is very nice, lots of analogy of everything. Tree, rock, very nice to see you branching into the tiny details that can believe it or not make or break the image.

    Your flowers are nice and brilliantly lit, nice to see you getting the most from those lovely dark vs light levels :)

    Cant wait to see more of your perspective studies ;)

    ReplyDelete