Thursday 9 February 2012

Unit 4: Story telling- fish and human anatomy

Before coming up with more ideas for fish. I thought it would be better to get to know the anatomy of both fish and humans. Using the anatomy book that secret Santa gave, I've managed to draw out a human muscle structure, I thought that doing this could help me understand the muscle movement of humans. I've also drew a muscle structure of a fish's head from profile view, under and even the bone structure. I've also included the gill structure and the cross section of the fish's body. I think that focusing on the head more could help me get ideas on creating some characteristics on my muscular fishy character.


body cross section and  fish

Human muscle anatomy

L-R: under view, gill close up and bone & muscle structure

One of the character designs?

No comments:

Post a Comment