Wednesday 14 March 2012

Animation Class: Week 1

Our first animation class started last Friday with Meg Bisineer. Its really interesting to know that a lot of work is put together to form a few seconds or minute's animation. I was excited and nervous at the same time and I wasn't quite sure was I doing the right thing. To start the lesson we did some interesting drawings of drawing  a scrunched up paper- without lifting off the pencil or looking at what you're drawing!! :O


Later we did some drawing exercises of drawing gestures of people from our class taking in turns doing poses. I did find this hard at the start as I wasn't quite sure on the gestures bit, but I managed to get a rough idea of it. We did more of these for a while until we had to use our character from our unit 5 and "morph" these with a few other classmates to form a sequence of transformations. 


I've teamed up with Lydia and Alice for the sequence and so our characters transform from teapot to penny farthing to a matchbox. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey hey, its looking good. I can really feel the poses and paper. Good work Demon :)

    ReplyDelete