Wednesday 16 January 2013

Adaptation: More ideas



Pretty much expanding the two ideas that I have in mind, for the scary monster hiding in a kids bedroom I thought about using different phrases from different children's books such as Janet and Allan Ahlberg's In the dark dark woods which was then adapted into a tv series depicting the normal lives of skeletons. I also watched Paul Berry's 1992 animation of The Sandman which I hope to use as an influence towards this project.
I'm still searching and trying to remember some children's books at the minute so more to come!

As for the chidlhood image drawings, I have some other ideas/ purpose for it:

  • The character could be promoting some sort of health and safety advert (like electricity around the house due to the character being an "Electric cat"). 
  • A diary or recollection account about a grown up reminiscing the times with their imaginary friend.

1 comment: